Membership of the Shropshire Horticultural Society affords many benefits including the following:
- Admittance to the show on both days from 8:30 am and access to the Marquees from 9:00am (general public not admitted until 10:00am).
- Free hot beverage within the Members’ Enclosure before 10:00am.
- Free Show programme (one per individual for life and single membership, one per household for double membership).
- Exclusive preview of the main Floral Marquee the evening before the show.
- Exclusive use of the lounge/bar & restaurant in the Members’ Marquee.
- Restaurant with raised flooring providing fine views across the show ground.
- Enclosed outside seating area with great views to the arena.
- An invitation to attend members events during the year as notified by the Society.
- AGM held in February each year with canapes and wine evening.
- Whilst children aged 15 and under and accompanied by an adult are allowed free entry to the Show, this does not allow entry to the Members Enclosure. Adults wishing to bring their children into the Members Enclosure and Restaurant should purchase a Junior Membership ticket priced £5.
- Please note that food and drink should not be taken into the Members Marquee and Enclosure.
- We have introduced a number of security measures, which will remain under review. We will be carrying out random bag searches throughout the event; so the fewer items everyone brings along with them the better. We also reserve the right to refuse admission to the event.
- If you are interested in Life Membership please call the Office on 01743 234058.
To enable the Shropshire Horticultural Society to comply with its various statutory and regulatory obligations, the Society reserves the right to delay and/or refuse entry to the Show in order to meet its obligations, on the grounds of safety, licensing or any other unforeseen circumstances.
|Membership Type||2018 Price|
|Single (admits one)||£46|
|Double (admits two)||£82|
|Child (5 – 15 yrs)||£5|
An excellent selection of food is available from the buffet and coffee station in the Members Bar. This may vary throughout each day. Also, the Members Enclosure is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing drink or a bite to eat with a number of tables and chairs provided. We request that neither food nor drink, purchased elsewhere, are brought into the Members Marquee and Enclosure.
Please note we are now unable to guarantee postal delivery of your Membership Pack in time for the Show, so any Memberships purchased will need to be collected from the Show Information Point in the Quarry. We are open from 9am until 5pm, Monday to Thursday. There will also be an opportunity to collect your pack before the Preview Evening, until 8.30pm on Thursday 9th August. After then it will be held at the Main Gate entrance opposite St Chad’s Church.
For more information please contact 01743 234058.